Set sail from Positano for a dazzling boat tour of Capri on board a luxuriously comfortable and powerful Itama 40 speedboat to admire the beauty of the Amalfi Coast, Sorrentine Peninsula, and island of Capri by sea.
Departure from: Positano
Duration 4 hours 7 hours
from 15 June 2021 to 15 September 2021 (All days) - High season from 16 September 2021 to 23 September 2021 (All days) - Mid-season
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Convenient departure directly from the port in Positano
- One-way tour to Capr via luxury Itama 40 speedboat with English-speaking skipper
- Wc, covered cabin, padded sundeck, fresh-water shower, and sun awning
- Water, soft drinks, and Wi-Fi on board
- Life vests and safety equipment for children and adults
- Skirt the coastlines of Amalfi Coast and Sorrentine Peninsula
- Sail around Capri with stop to swim (Beach towels provided)
- Admire highlights like the Punta Carena Lighthouse, Faraglioni, Grottoes, etc
- Drop-off at the Marina Grande port on Capri (return sail to Positano not included but is available at an extra charge)
- Map of Capri
- Fuel, insurance, taxes
- Return sail to Positano (can be added at a €200 surcharge)
- Optional Blue Grotto tickets (€14/person available at the grotto entrance)
Use of PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) for all staff, who have undergone training for proper use.
In addition, our guests are all provided with:
- Alcohol-based gel or disinfectant for hand sanitizing
- Disposable face masks
- Single-use linens and towels that have been sanitized and sealed
Deep cleaning and sanitizing of the inside and outside of each vessel before boarding.
Daily cleaning of outdoor cushions, and sun mattresses with disinfectant.
This tour does not inlcude the return trip to Positano, but can be added for an additional €200.
After you book, we will contact you to arrange our meeting point and time.
Don't forget your sunscreen and swimsuit!