Set sail from Positano for a dazzling boat tour of Capri on board a luxuriously comfortable and powerful Itama 40 speedboat to admire the beauty of the Amalfi Coast, Sorrentine Peninsula, and island of Capri by sea.
Duration 4 hours 7 hours
from 8 April 2020 to 15 May 2020 (All days) - Low season from 16 May 2020 to 14 June 2020 (All days) - Mid-season from 15 June 2020 to 15 September 2020 (All days) - High season from 16 September 2020 to 28 October 2020 (All days) - Mid-season
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Convenient departure directly from the port in Positano
- One-way tour to Capr via luxury Itama 40 speedboat with English-speaking skipper
- Wc, covered cabin, padded sundeck, fresh-water shower, and sun awning
- Water, soft drinks, and Wi-Fi on board
- Life vests and safety equipment for children and adults
- Skirt the coastlines of Amalfi Coast and Sorrentine Peninsula
- Sail around Capri with stop to swim (Beach towels provided)
- Admire highlights like the Punta Carena Lighthouse, Faraglioni, Grottoes, etc
- Drop-off at the Marina Grande port on Capri (return sail to Positano not included but is available at an extra charge)
- Map of Capri
- Fuel, insurance, taxes
- Return sail to Positano (can be added at a €200 surcharge)
- Optional Blue Grotto tickets (€14/person available at the grotto entrance)
This tour does not inlcude the return trip to Positano, but can be added for an additional €200.
After you book, we will contact you to arrange our meeting point and time.
Don't forget your sunscreen and swimsuit!