A luxurious private transfer between the Costa d'Amalfi airport in Salerno and the island of Capri to arrive quickly and comfortably via car service and speedboat, so you can begin or end your stay on the island stress free.
Departure from: Salerno
Duration 2 hours
from 15 June 2021 to 15 September 2021 (All days) - High season from 19 September 2021 to 23 September 2021 (All days) - Mid-season
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Choose between two options for your luxury vehicle and speedboat transfer:
- 1. Amalfi Coast route(via Salerno): Transfer to the port of Salerno on board a luxury sedan or minivan, then depart by speedboat and cruise past Amalfi, Positano, and the Amalfi Coast. This option takes roughly 1 hour and 40 minutes; 1 hour and 10 minutes are at sea.
- 2. Sorrentine Peninsula route (via Stabia): Transfer to the port of Marina di Stabia on board a luxury sedan or minivan, then depart by speedboat and cruise past the Sorrentine coastline. This option takes roughly 1 hour and 30 minutes; 40 minutes are at sea.
- Open-top taxi transfer from your hotel or meeting point to Marina Grande (or vice versa)
- Crossing on board a powerful Itama 40 speedboat with expert skipper
- 1 bag (max 20 kg) per person included
- Wc, internal cabin, padded sundeck, fresh-water shower, awning, Wi-Fi on board
- Beach towels provided
- Taxes and fuel
- Safety equipment
- Child and adult life vests
- Bags exceeding 20 kg (€30/bag)
- Tips and extras
Use of PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) for all staff, who have undergone training for proper use.
In addition, our guests are all provided with:
- Alcohol-based gel or disinfectant for hand sanitizing
- Disposable face masks
- Single-use linens and towels that have been sanitized and sealed
Deep cleaning and sanitizing of the inside and outside of each vessel before boarding.
Daily cleaning of outdoor cushions, and sun mattresses with disinfectant.
We will contact you after you book to schedule the time and location of your pickup in Salerno or Capri.
The Amalfi Coast option from the port in Salerno (option 1) takes slightly longer than the Sorrentine Peninsula option from the port in Marina di Stabia (option 2). If weather or sea conditions are rough, we may opt for the shorter Sorrentine Peninsula route (option 2) regardless of which you chose upon booking.
The driver will drop you as close as possible to your hotel on Capri if it cannot be reached by taxi or is located in a pedestrian area.