Get to Capri by leaving from the most convenient port to Naples: the marina at Castellammare di Stabia is near the highway exit and boats are able to set sail from this protected harbour even when there are high winds, so you can sail along the coast!
Departure from: Capri, Castellammare di Stabia
Duration 1 hour 1 hour (Night)
from 8 April 2021 to 15 May 2021 (All days) - Low season
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Boat transfer by Itama 40 speedboat
- 1 piece of luggage per person, max 20 kg
- Expert skipper
- Private cabin
- Wifi free
- Soft drinks
- Snack (Gluten free on request)
- Sun awning
- Beach towels
- Printed guide of Capri
- Extra luggage or first luggage more then 20 kg: Euro 30/luggage
Use of PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) for all staff, who have undergone training for proper use.
In addition, our guests are all provided with:
- Alcohol-based gel or disinfectant for hand sanitizing
- Disposable face masks
- Single-use linens and towels that have been sanitized and sealed
Deep cleaning and sanitizing of the inside and outside of each vessel before boarding.
Daily cleaning of outdoor cushions, and sun mattresses with disinfectant.
Port/piers: Capri, Marina di Capri - C. Mare, Marina di Stabia.
Emergency life jackets (for children too), equipment on board. Insurance.